Podcast with Major General Jonathan Shaw CB CBE, former officer of the British Army.
https://www.buzzsprout.com/988579/9229747 36 mins 16 secs.
- What can we learn about culture from your Afghan and Iraq experiences.
- When a business might be acquiring or merging with another business how does that business win over the hearts and minds of the people the business is acquiring
- When an individual joins an organisation how can we integrate them into the new culture and make them feel part of the team
- How can SMEs and family businesses develop the loyalty, teamwork and selflessness – a culture which is talked about from soldiers within the army
- Discussion on the philosophy of knowing the tolerance of your team, exploiting people’s strengths, protecting against weaknesses.
- Where do young leaders of tomorrow build their morale compass
- How do we create an environment where great ideas flourish
- How can businesses embrace cyber culture to protect against cyber crime